Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Book Doctor's Little Black Bag: The Book Doctor Picks Up His Bag Again: My Old Se...

The Book Doctor's Little Black Bag: The Book Doctor Picks Up His Bag Again --> As I was working on resuming many things I've been neglecting (I'm a natural unitasker in a multitasker world, but at the moment the unitask is getting everything else going again), I was looking through the materials that had been patiently waiting for me to turn them into Book Doctor's Little Black Bag posts, and the more I looked, the more I missed book doctoring. Or rather I missed the best parts of it, doing good work with my dream clients on their dream books.  And I started to think of a way that maybe I could do that again, and here's what I came up with.  Click on over, little black bag fans.  More material in the main blog here, too, I hope tomorrow.