Friday, May 4, 2012

Announcing the JOHN BARNES OHIO TOUR ...

Well, actually, I'm retrieving my stepson from Case Western, where he's had a very successful first year, and I'm visiting my father and brother in Bowling Green, where they've been for more than half of Dad's very long and it should go much longer life and practically all of said brother's as well.

HOWEVER as it happens this means I've got some bookstore visiting to do on the way in and out.  Currently confirmed plans are that I'll sign some stock at BooksAMillion in Perrysburg on Wednesday May 9, and I'll do a full-on reading/signing at Grounds for Thought  at 174 South Main Street in Bowling Green at 7 pm on Thursday May 10.  I'll be adding a couple of other stops later. Those of you who are in the area, come on by, take a look at me, and see that it's every bit as appalling as you thought.  I will be holding books right side up, wearing a clean shirt, and demonstrating that I can sign my name.  ALL AT THE SAME TIME!